A New Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Nightmare

Deceptive. Misleading. A place of beauty that makes you stop and stare. But cross the threshhold...and you'll never escape your nightmares.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Not Gone For Long
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 pm by Tatsurou

» Reita the Janitor~
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:54 pm by Tatsurou

» Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:22 am by Tatsurou

» Patient Number: 19810609 Takashima, Kouyou
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:49 pm by Tatsurou

» Asylum Staff Orderly/Nurse :: Ni~Ya
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:52 pm by Tatsurou

» Patient No.102890: Kai
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Tatsurou

» Patient #8310 : Ruki
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 pm by Tatsurou

» Patient No. 19760216 Nishimura, Tooru aka Kyo
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:25 pm by Tatsurou

» Patient no 4638624
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 pm by Tatsurou

Most active topic starters
Tatsurou
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_vote_lcapPretty Little Nurse Chika I_voting_barPretty Little Nurse Chika I_vote_rcap 
Chika
Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_vote_lcapPretty Little Nurse Chika I_voting_barPretty Little Nurse Chika I_vote_rcap 
Ruki
Ni~Ya
Tegoshi
Reita
Toshiya
Kyo
Manabu
Kai
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:38 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pretty Little Nurse Chika

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chika
Admin
Chika

Pretty Little Nurse Chika Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Little Nurse Chika   Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:00 am

Skelington
::You::

Name:
Amakai

E-mail:
Amanda_kazanowski @ yahoo.com

::Muse::

Pretty Little Nurse Chika QwpOh

Name:
unknown...but I'll put her full stage name instead; Exo-Chika

Stage Name:
Chika

She's also inherited the nickname "Candy" from the patients

Band Name:
Aural Vampire

vanilla

Position:
Nurse

Is this Muse Expendable for the Sacrifice of Science?:
No

Sexual Preference?:
Into both male and females

Appearance:
Chika has long blonde hair that falls down her back and over her behind. She has dark eyes, fair skin, round hips, nice ass, a perfect bosom and lips that are a perfect red. She never wears makeup since she has pure looks of beauty. On her torso however, there are scars all over her stomach and sides from her attack as a teenager.

As for clothing, she'll wear anything dark or feminine. There are times when she'll wear just white though to make her seem innocent. Anything that makes her stand out of gain attention is a must.

Pretty Little Nurse Chika Y3KOw

::Personal::

Personality:
Chika is a bit...more then a bit self centered. She KNOWS she's pretty and damnit, she doesn't care if people think she's a bitch...because in a sense, she is. half the time she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her but if you piss her off, you'll more then likely regret it.

However, Chika is also completely addicted to sex. She's not a whore in the sense she will sleep with anyone who asks, but she needs to get it or she gets beyond bitchy and cranky. As a result, she's known to lash out and hurt others if she happens to have gone without it.

Sex, seducing people, having her way, cute smiles, leather gloves, bondage, sex toys

Dislikes:
ugly people for obvious reasons; she's ONLY after beauty, smokers, drinkers

Strengths:
seduction, supportive when she cares

Weaknesses:
Dity talk, sex, touches meant to arouse, kisses on her thighs

Triggers:
No sex for 2 day or more, the thought of being attacked

History:
Chika's parents saw her as a lost cause. They tried everything they could to raise a proper little girl but Chika refused to hear it or have anyone telling her what to do or how to be. She didn't want to act like a prim and proper girl. She wanted to go out and have fun. Be reckless and stupid in life.

At the age of 18, she left home without a word to her parents and made her way from her home town to the small town known to change people...no matter how bad they were. For years she took to wandering the area, getting to know people and getting to know the rumors and stories of town, all the while seducing men and women to sleep with her.

She has been tempting other humans with her beauty since she left home. She'll lure them in, seduce them, and make them her slaves. She's had so many slaves that she's forgotten just how many she's had by now. They do everything for her...that and sex, which is a nice way of saying she's a stuck up, rich bitch. She's got a certain charm about her; especially if you lock gazes, with her. If you stare into her eyes for too long, you might not be able to resist her and you might not see the light of day again.

RP Sample:

Quote :
Saga let out a slight whine when Chika pulled away, denying him release. He knew it would come later but he still hated being denied release when he wanted it. He reopened his eyes, scowling slightly only to see Chika undressing herself. His scowl fell away, watching silently.

He'd seen naked women before...his whore house had quite a few of them so this was nothing new to him. However...Chika was unlike any other woman he'd ever seen before. She was gorgeous. Drop dead...gorgeous and Saga wouldn't lie to that.

"You're very lovely...Chika..." he said softly, standing up after she gave her order. He gripped her chin firmly, "It'd be wise of you NOT to give me orders however...I'M in charge here...I can easily kick you out of you get too demanding with me." he said against her lips before letting go and pulling his shirt the rest of the way off.

He reached down, pushing his pants off completely, stepping out of them and setting them aside. Again...he wouldn't deny if he was asked if he were embarrassed at that moment...because he was.

Standing there in front of Chika with the prospect of straight sex at hand...he was embarrassed...and nervous again and trying once more not to show it on his face.
LOTR

Last edited by Chika on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenkingdom.forummotion.com/
Tatsurou
Admin
Tatsurou

Pretty Little Nurse Chika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Nurse Chika   Pretty Little Nurse Chika I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 pm

accepted~! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://anewnightmare283.forumotion.com

Pretty Little Nurse Chika
Page 1 of 1