A New Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Nightmare

Deceptive. Misleading. A place of beauty that makes you stop and stare. But cross the threshhold...and you'll never escape your nightmares.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Not Gone For Long
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 pm by Tatsurou

» Reita the Janitor~
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:54 pm by Tatsurou

» Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:22 am by Tatsurou

» Patient Number: 19810609 Takashima, Kouyou
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:49 pm by Tatsurou

» Asylum Staff Orderly/Nurse :: Ni~Ya
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:52 pm by Tatsurou

» Patient No.102890: Kai
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Tatsurou

» Patient #8310 : Ruki
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 pm by Tatsurou

» Patient No. 19760216 Nishimura, Tooru aka Kyo
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:25 pm by Tatsurou

» Patient no 4638624
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 pm by Tatsurou

Most active topic starters
Tatsurou
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_vote_lcapNurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_voting_barNurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_vote_rcap 
Chika
Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_vote_lcapNurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_voting_barNurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_vote_rcap 
Ruki
Ni~Ya
Tegoshi
Reita
Toshiya
Kyo
Manabu
Kai
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:38 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegoshi

Tegoshi

Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya Empty
PostSubject: Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya   Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:17 pm

skelington
::You::

Name: Juni

E-mail*: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

::Muse::

Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya Ixthyo

Name: Tegoshi Yuuya

Stage Name: None, but prefers to be called Tegoshi

Band Name: NewS

i don't eat tem~ D<

Position: Nurse

Is this Muse Expendable for the Sacrifice of Science?: Noooo~

Sexual Preference?: Gayer than a rainbow

Appearance: The best word to describe Tegoshi would undeniably be "cute". He has a cute face, a cute smile, pudgy cheeks that just beg to be pinched, big brown eyes filled with kindness, pale, flawless skin and he's generally a very pretty man. He stands some 5'6" tall with a lithe body that still has some shape to it, especially his ass. He gets complimented on his ass on an almost daily basis, which still does not help with his self-esteem issues. He actually hates being complimented on his looks, because he thinks that it's way too superficial, and he'd rather be praised on his actual qualities.

Clothing-wise, Tegoshi likes to wear simple things. A pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt makes up his outfit of choice, except when he's working. He doesn't have much of a choice then to wear the standard white blouse and matching pants, but it doesn't bother him that much. He doesn't especially like to stand out anyway.

Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya Bitt39

::Personal::

Personality: Tegoshi is the embodiment of sweetness and kindness. He cares for others to an almost disgusting degree, to the point that he completely forgets about himself. He believes that he has been born in this world to lend a helping hand to those in need, and he will go to all extents to carry on his divine mission. He's not afraid to deal with people that have violent tendencies, he usually knows the right words to calm them down if the need ever arises. He's generally cheerful and friendly, but sometimes he gets into a strange mood and becomes rather antisocial. On these particular days, he usually calls in sick from work and stays alone at home until he reverts to his normal self.

Hidden under those layers of kindness lies a very insecure person. Tegoshi has very low self-esteem, and is easily hurt by negative comments and criticism. When he does get criticized on something though, he won't say anything and swallows it down, which is likely the reason for his occasional "bad days".

Likes: Taking care of people, being useful, summer, strawberry milkshakes, plushies, Iwakami-sensei (Tatsurou), unicorns, rainbows, and everything cute and happy

Dislikes: Being tickled, winter, rude people (except patients, he can understand them), negative criticism

Strengths: Empathic, always there when you need him, always sees the bright side of things

Weaknesses: Iwakami-sensei (Tatsurou), the nape of his neck (really sensitive there), compliments (because he's really not that confident of a person), lacks self-confidence (Duh~)

Triggers: Negative criticism (especially from Tatsurou)

History: From the moment he was old enough to be conscious of things, Tegoshi knew that he wanted to be a doctor, or a psychologist, or someone that helps people. His parents raised him with the idea that helping others was a very important thing. They taught him all the values that made an individual into a good person ; generosity, kindness, self-sacrifice… They meant good, but it didn't play in Tegoshi's favor when he was in school.

The other kids would pick on him because he was an easy target. He never talked back when he was being insulted, and he didn't even fight back when he was being bullied. Because of that, Tegoshi grew up as a very insecure child and it followed him through his teenage years all the way into adulthood. But even despite his classmates' cruelty, he still wanted to get into a profession that would be helpful to people.

When he graduated from high school, he enrolled into medical school and started his studies to become a doctor. He finished the first year with top grades, but then the school fees started becoming too much. Since he came from a rather poor family, his parent's couldn't afford to pay for him. And even with a part-time job, he ended up not being able to pay so he had to drop out. He was devastated. He started searching for a job that would still allow him to be helpful for people, and he eventually wandered into the Iwakami asylum. Because of his earlier studies, he was immediately hired as a nurse. He knew enough about health care to fill in that role, and he was overjoyed. He had not even expected that much.

On his interview for the job with Tatsurou, he instantly started idolizing the man. He was what he had been wanting to be. A doctor that helped lost and misunderstood people, a savior for those wounded souls that only needed someone to guide them through the difficult paths of life. When he asked Tatsurou if he could personally continue his training as a doctor, the man agreed and Tegoshi was overjoyed. In spite of everything, his dream might still come true after all.

As of now, Tegoshi has been working in the asylum as a nurse for a year and a half with the hope of one day becoming good enough to become a doctor.

Quote :
RP Sample: It was just another routine check-up for Tegoshi. One of the patients had started coughing and sneezing, so he was to examine the man to make sure that it really was nothing but a simple cold. The problem was, this particular patient was known to overreact when he was being checked, which was why Tegoshi had been assigned to this case. He had a way with this kind of patients.

- "Good morning, Nagano-san," he said as he walked into the room, offering the brooding man a smile. "It has come to our attention that you've been coughing and sneezing a lot as of late, so I'm here to make sure that your health condition isn't life-threatening to you. Would you mind so much if I performed a few routine tests on you?"
- "I'm fine," the man grumbled before going into a fit of cough that left him rather breathless.
- "Oh my, but you don't seem to be fine at all," Tegoshi replied with a frown. "You know, no one here wants you to actually pass out from so much coughing. I only need to check a couple things so that we can give you the proper medicine. You'll feel a lot better after that, I promise you."
- "I know you people," the man hissed, glaring at Tegoshi with a rather suspicious look on his face. "You'll do all these weird tests on me and they'll be put in my record, and you'll use them to keep me locked up in here for even longer than I'm supposed to… You're all the same! Doctors and nurses and everyone! You're all conspiring against me! You want to keep me here forever, don't you??"
- "Nagano-san," Tegoshi said softly, coming up to the man's bed putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Every patient in this hospital is precious to us, but it doesn't mean that we want to keep every one of them here forever. Our goal is to cure them, and to have them go back to their respective lives in good health. We are doing our best to help everyone here in the best way that we can. I only want to make sure that your coughing and sneezing are not life-threatening to you. The last thing we want is to have a patient die before they're well enough to be out of here. So please, it's only a minor exam. I'll check your vital signs and see if there's any swelling in your throat, and that's all. You'll be done for the day, and we'll give you the medicine that you need. How's that?"
- "…fine… I guess…" the man muttered. "Just make it quick…"

Tegoshi beamed a smile, nodded, and proceeded to making the check-up. He really had a way with those difficult patients. That was the reason why he was being used so much, but he didn't care. He felt useful. And that was a wonderful thing.
final fantasy VII: advent children
Back to top Go down
Tatsurou
Admin
Tatsurou

Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya   Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:22 am

accepted baby~ *snuggles*
Back to top Go down
https://anewnightmare283.forumotion.com

Nurse Tegoshi Yuuya
Page 1 of 1